This blog will not be limited to single topic. Whenever we think that something needs to be shared. We will write down our opinion and everyone feedback are welcome. Topics can be from Sports, Health, Travel, Technology education and Motivation. Also, This website provide you single platform for shop from different E-commerce business Websites. you can search and apply for various certifications through Online Courses. SHOPPING TAB IS STILL UNDER MAINTAINENCE.

Why should we choose our hobby as our career?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20446105/?claim=wpzmxqz7yx2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hey Guys, This is my first blog which i am writing today. So for only this post, i am not thinking about money :) kidding ...



Okay, have you ever wondered that our parents or mostly father (in our nation) have been working for more than 20 or 30 years in by taking orders? Moreover if they don't like as well. but still continue with his work. Oh! man, and if his boss is a Je*k then how would have he managed to get over. That's the point, do we want that life too? Off course not !!!



I know, this is easy to say but very hard to implement in practical life. but today i must say, this is possible and not very hard as well.



I know that they have to live this unacceptable life because of different situations whether its money thing or emotional thing like inherited business, and who will take care of this all and blah blah blah....

But guys listen, it never too late. I am 33 years old now and working in a IT Company but i don't like to work which i am doing currently although there is plus, right now, i don't have so much of work so i can do whatever i want to do or plan about what i have to do. And just because I have time, today I just taking my first step . Let's see, what will happen.



I love travelling, coding, reading about new technologies, watching movies, reading news, and net surfing. I never avoid my work but I cannot sit at one place and do my work. I cannot sit alone. I always want somebody sit on my side and talking to me along with doing work.


I am not here to tell you my story, I just want to say, instead of living a miserable life for the rest of your life, just try what you actually wanna do. Guys who are in age of 20 to 26, Right now they can choose their life style. because in future, you will be thinking and keep thinking at least i would have tried. You can be, what you wanna be. Give time to your dreams. whether your dream is playing Guitar, or becoming a Data Scientist, Cricketer, Footballer, or something else, Do not loose hope and chase till you achieve. I don't want to disappoint you, but i would say today's world is very fast and this generation is very impatient. And people, who don't have bad economic situation they can turn this favorable situation in to their way. But people who have situations, they should have also try. if want to do something, you will do it else all is an excuse.


Don't let anyone to make you feel that you are not capable to doing something. Criticism is a part of life. its depend on you, how you take it.





Thanks, Please Stay Home and be Safe .....




Share:

1 comment:

  1. That's true every should choose a career that they love to do only then they can enjoy it and give their best.
    Read to know: How to choose the right career

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Pages